Can this be shipped across state lines / international?
- Absolutely, we ship to all 50 states. At this time there are some restrictions on which products can be shipped internationally. Please contact us directly to confirm delivery options.
Is there an issue with using the product and then touching sensitive skin?
- It is best to thoroughly wash your hands after application or use gloves to apply product. Some products contain menthol which can cause irritation to the eyes and nose. If a rash or irritation occur, stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
What is the shipping Price?
- Shipping is calculated based on destination of delivery, the order weight and the carrier used. Total will be calculated at checkout before payment is received.
How long will the product last be used daily?
- The longevity of the product is based upon the area covered and the amount of application daily. On average the products are a one-month supply unless otherwise stated.
Is it legal to travel with the product?
- Absolutely, all Natural-E Wellness products are THC free and legal to travel with across state lines by any means of transportation. Allow for additional time when traveling through an airport with any CBD product as there may be a chance that the product would need to be tested by TSA. Don’t worry, the product will not test positive for any illicit contents.
How often should I use the product?
- It is recommended that the product is used sparingly at first and gradually increased until relief is felt. Everybody is different and there is no base line for use.
Will CBD show up on a drug test?
- No, CBD (Cannabidiol) is not tested for under any toxicology report at this time. CBD will not show up as any cannabinoid on any test.
How should I apply the product?
- Application method varies from product to product. If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
How much CBD is in one dropper of tincture?
- There is approximately 1 milliliter or 1 gram of tincture per dropper. Depending on the strength, the tincture is as follows. 1000mg tincture is 33.33mg per dropper, 2000mg tincture is 66.66mg per dropper and the 3000mg tincture is 99.99mg per dropper
Is there any THC in the Products?
- No! Nada! Natural-E Wellness products are produced with organically grown hemp isolate sourced from Mile High Labs in Broomfield Colorado. There is absolutely no THC present in any Natural-E Wellness products.
Are the products Hemp derived or Cannabis derived?
- The entire Natural-E Wellness product line is hemp derived. We strive to provide a product that is accessible regardless of employment or occupation. We believe that everyone should be able to feel relief with out the burden of intoxication or fear of legal recourse.
How much product should I apply to one area?
- The amount of product required to feel relief various greatly from person to person. Start out sparingly using about a dime to quarter size of product and increase gradually until relief is achieved.
How do I know the strength per use?
- The strength per use varies greatly by product and amount of application. If there is a question on how much you should use, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
How long does the tincture last on the shelf?
- The tinctures are shelf stable for one year from the date of manufacture. Refrigeration is not necessary but will aid in the longevity of the product.
How long do the Natural-E Wellness products last on the shelf?
- Natural-E Wellness products have a shelf life of one year in most cases and two years of use with the salves and balms.
How do I store Natural-E Wellness products?
- Natural-E Wellness products are best stored in a cool dark place such as under the bathroom counter or in the refrigerator.
What if I have other questions?
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Natural-E Wellness product line please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer in a timely manner.
My shipping details are incorrect, can I change them?
- If an error is noted at the time of purchase, please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the issue.
Do you test your products on animals or humans?
- We do not test our products on animals of any kind and the employees of Natural-E Wellness try out all the products prior to releasing to the retail market.
Are the products lab tested for potency, pesticides, heavy metals or microbial bacteria?
- Natural-E Wellness products are tested for potency, pesticides, heavy metals and microbials prior to release for retail markets at Botanacor Laboratory in Denver Colorado. If you would like to request a certificate of analysis for a specific product, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How soon should I feel relief?
- In most cases, you will start to feel relief almost immediately with the topical products. Depending on the method of delivery, the tincture could take up to one hour for effects to be felt.
Can I use Natural-E Wellness products while on medication or pregnant?
- It is advised to speak to a medical professional prior to starting a CBD regimen if you are taking any medications, nursing, pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
What does broad and full spectrum mean?
- Full-spectrum CBD is full of all the terpenes, cannabinoids, flavonoids, and fatty acids found in hemp, all of which have therapeutic value of their own and help create what’s known as the entourage effect. Broad-spectrum CBD is a little bit of both. Broad-spectrum CBD is full-spectrum CBD without any THC. It offers all the entourage benefits associated with full-spectrum CBD, without any chances of THC being ingested into the body. Broad-spectrum CBD is an excellent choice for individuals that can’t have any traces of THC is their system, whether for legal purposes, passing a drug test, or anything else.
Where is the hemp sourced from?
- Natural-E Wellness takes special care to only source our CBD Isolate from reputable and reliable vendors. We have partnered with Mile High Labs in Broomfield Colorado to facilitate our CBD Isolate use with only the highest quality materials. All hemp used in the processing of the isolate is sourced from regulated certified organic farms in Northeastern Colorado with zero pesticides or chemicals used in the growing of the hemp.
Who do I contact for wholesale orders?
- If you are interested in wholesaling or white-labeling any of the Natural-E Wellness product line, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Will the scrubs cause a rash?
- The citrus and body scrubs contain fine grade dead sea salt as well as epsom salt and may in some cases cause a slight irritation or rash if applied too vigorously. It is advised to gently scrub to product into the skin until you have become accustom to the level of exfoliation. If you notice a prolonged rash or irritation, stop use immediately.
Can I order a custom strength or scent?
- Absolutely! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with some basic information of regarding what you would like and we respond with some options that we can accommodate.
Will I get high using the products?
- No, none of the products offered by Natural-E Wellness contain any trace of THC.